Key Largo Reef Fest
A CELEBRATION OF KEY LARGO’S CORAL REEFS AND SHIPWRECKS
- Dive and stay packages as low as $995 at our host resort
- A portion of the event fee may be claimed as a charitable donation
- 6 nights and 5 two-tank boat dives, including tanks and weights
- Kick-off party and closing event
- Nightly hors d'oeuvres at area restaurants and attractions
- STEPHEN FRINK'S FAMOUS UNDERWATER PHOTO SEMINAR AND SPECIAL "6-PACK" PHOTO COMPETITION
- Underwater photo scavenger hunt
- Underwater treasure hunt
- Environmental seminar presented by R.E.E.F
- Presentation by Dr. Alex Brylske, world-renowned writer, speaker and environmentalist on "Coral Grief: Fall of the Cities Beneath the Sea"
For reservations, call 1-800-822-1088
Marina del Mar
Amy Slate’s Amoray Dive Center
Host dive operators
Ocean Divers, Horizon Divers, Garden Cove Divers, Silent World Divers, Quiescence Dive Center, Conch Republic Divers, Island Ventures, Amy Slate’s Amoray Dive Center
The "Six Pack" photo competition asks photographer to place themselves in the role of marine photojournalist. Imagine you've been sent on assignment to distill the essence of diving Key Largo in only six photos. What would they be?
Maybe clouds of grunts on Snapper Ledge, or a majestic queen angel at French Reef. Maybe a school of porkfish beneath the bow of the Benwood wreck or a hawksbill turtle sleeping in the radar tower on the Duane. It could be the Christ of the Abyss statue or the cryptic frogfish that lives on the Spiegel Grove, or even the resident nurse sharks on the City of Washington.
The point is to communicate in a portfolio of just six images the excellence and diversity of the Key Largo dive experience. If every picture tells a story, tell a story of depth and eloquence with six.